To offer personalized and quality services to our clients at an affordable rate
To be the leading hospital at the coast province offering the best and always exceeding our client’s expectation.
- To provide quality health care to all.
- To be professional and ethical.
- To be compassionate.
- To maintain high integrity.
- To be socially responsible.
- To be dynamic in health care provision.
Jocham community satellite clinics
Building effective health systems
Organized and linked through a network of wide policies and strategies in primary health care, clinical services, nursing development and human resource management. They are working with government health services and other institutions to improve and build effective national health systems e.g. KEMSA, Gold Star Kenya, and KAPLTD.
The Jocham Hospital Ltd and its satellite Community clinics are recognized for quality medical care services. They maintain these standards by:
- Performing clinical audits, quality improvement, mortality and morbidity reviews
- Conducting regular Continuing Medical Education (CME) programmes for health care professionals
- Observing infection protocols
- Ensuring ethical staff work practices
- Performing regular audits of clinical standards
The organizational structure at Jocham Hospital, is a simple one to facilitate efficient flow of information and to ease the decision making process. It is headed by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), who is deputized by the Director in charge of special programmes and the chief Administrator. Other senior staff members include the Hospital Matron (with a deputy), the Chief Accountant, the Internal Auditor, Senior Resident Medical Doctor and Heads of Department.
This simple organization structure was adopted to ensure that directives and information flow efficiently to maximize quality service delivery to our clients; both corporate and individual