Out Patient Clinics
This is an outpatient facility that comprises of various specialist clinics. At Jocham Hospital, the following clinics are spread throughout the week:
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Clinic which is held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 5 pm and 7 pm.
- Diabetic & Hypertension Clinic held on Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5:30 pm
- Gynaecological Clinic held on Tuesday between 8:30 am and 1 pm and another one on Thursday between 2 pm & 6 pm
- Child Welfare Clinic (CWC) held on Tuesday & Saturday between 8 am and 12pm.
- Comprehensive Care Centre (CCC) held on Wednesday 8 am to 4 pm Tuberculosis (TB) held on all working days.