Out Patient Clinics
Welcome to Jocham Hospital your medical partner of choice. We shall be guiding you on what is expected. Kindly familiarize yourself with our facility. We are committed to excellent care and quality health services. Jocham Hospital WE CARE.
On arrival, you will meet our customer care team who will assist you in obtaining a ticket number and direct you to the waiting bay. At this point, it is necessary to specify the mode of payment e.g. nhif, cash, corporate credits or insurance plans. Every mode of payment has a distinct and separate queue from the other. Ticket numbers are displayed on the digital screens mounted at the registration desk. You will be required to stay alert as your number pops. Once your number is on display you will be required to proceed to the registration desk and give accurate information about you. These information may include; name, age, telephone number and area of residence.
In case you are coming for your results kindly inform the reception clerk or triage nurse.
Once you are through with our reception/registration desk, the receptionist will allow you to proceed to the triage point. You are required to maintain the ticket receipt issued as it will help you at every service point. On arrival, you will meet our nurses who will attend to you and carry out basic vital tests for use by the attending doctor.
NB. Emergency cases are attended to immediately and therefore numerical queue management order may be interrupted in such situations.
We request your understanding during such occurrences.
Requirements on admission:
- Admission request from the Doctor.
- Deposit from Self paying patients – Please enquire at the Reception on the expected amount of deposit. The deposit should be topped up every 24 hours. This deposit will be held on your account and will be offset against the final bill during patient discharge.
- Company patients – our corporate accounts have different requirements and we shall use their distinct specifications during admissions.
- National Hospital Insurance Fund (N. H. I. F.) – If you are a member of this Fund and wish to claim rebate through the Hospital you must present the following at the time of admission:
- National Identity Card / Passport, whichever is applicable
- N.H.I.F. Membership card
If you are a spouse of the Contributor the following will be required in addition
Spouses National Identity Card / Passport/Aliens’ certificate (The document presented when registering your spouse) Children aged between six months and 18 years are eligible for N.H.I.F. claim under their parent’s Membership of the scheme. The child’s birth certificate must be presented for such claims. For children under the age of six months whose birth certificate is under process, a birth notification from a recognized hospital or nursing home must be presented.
Children above the age of 18 years and up to the age of 20 years are also eligible for this claim provided that they are studying and depend on their parents. For such cases, proof of studying will be required, i.e. a letter from the School /College / University, etc. confirming that the Patient is a bona-fide student of the respective Institution.
- Medical Insurances – we are partnering with various insurance companies. Please ensure you enquire with our customer care desk on the way forward.
Please note that your discharge from the hospital is a process. It starts with clinical discharge authorized by your doctor. After that, information is gathered for preparation of your bill. The whole process takes at least two hours. For cash paying patients, the final bill should be collected and paid at the cashier’s office. This is situated on the ground floor by the main entrance. Please collect a clearance certificate from the cashiers after paying your bills and present this to your Ward Sister before leaving. Referred services fees: You may be referred to other health care service providers for services not available at the hospital. Fees for such services will have to be paid in cash to the hospital for onward remittance to the respective service provider.
- Bankers cheque
- Major credit cards (Visa, Master and American express)
This is an outpatient facility that comprises of various specialist clinics. At Jocham Hospital, the following clinics are spread throughout the week:
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Clinic which is held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 5 pm and 7 pm.
- Diabetic & Hypertension Clinic held on Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5:30 pm
- Gynaecological Clinic held on Tuesday between 8:30 am and 1 pm and another one on Thursday between 2 pm & 6 pm
- Child Welfare Clinic (CWC) held on Tuesday & Saturday between 8 am and 12pm.
- Comprehensive Care Centre (CCC) held on Wednesday 8 am to 4 pm Tuberculosis (TB) held on all working days.