The radiology department
The radiology department is part of the hospital, where images of the joints are obtained by different techniques, all of which are designed to visualize different tissues. Jocham hospital has installed the following units to serve all the our client needs.
- Scanning-Magnetic Resonance MRI
- CT scans
#We are the best, affordable and reliable.
Magnetic resonance Imaging (MRI) is a medical imaging technique used in radiology to form pictures of the anatomy and the physiological process of the body in both health and disease. MRI Scanners use strong magnetic fields, electric field gradients and radio waves to generate images of the organs in the body.
Jocham hospital MRI unit is set to liberate the patients from high costs involved in receiving this service. Our unit is Affordable, Reliable and Professional.
Occupational therapy (OT) is the use of assessment and intervention to develop,recover or maintain the meaningful activities, or occupations, of individuals, groups or communities. It is an allied health profession performed by occupational therapists. OT’s often work with people with mental health problems, disabilities, injuries or impairments.
What kinds of health problems are linked to overweight and obesity?
Excess weight may increase the risk for many health problems, including
- type 2 diabetes
- high blood pressure
- heart disease and strokes
- certain types of cancer
- sleep apnea
- fatty liver disease
- kidney disease
- pregnancy problems, such as high blood sugar during pregnancy, high blood pressure, and increased risk for cesarean delivery (C-section)
The relationship between pain and the state of the tissues becomes weaker as pain persists – Lorimer Moseley
We feel, We share, We care
Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.-Nikki Dalton
Jocham Hospital Ltd has come up with packages to suit your needs: from Normal delivery to CS. Experience the best in the hands of our midwives and OB/GYN doctors.
Talk to our team now.
Benefits of drinking water
- Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
- Promotes Weight Loss- Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
- Flushes Out Toxins
- Improves Skin Complexion
- Maintains Regularity-Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
- Boosts Immune System
- Natural Headache Remedy
- Prevents Cramps & Sprains
- Puts You in a Good Mood-When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy
- Save Money-Water is FREE! Even if you choose bottled/filtered water, it’s STILL cheaper than that high sugar and fat-filled latte!